Our organization is growing and is looking for a seasoned Infor All-Star with multiple successful end-to-end implementations and upgrade experience including but not limited to set up, configuration, processing, file structure/data mapping, reporting, testing, integration, and troubleshooting. The technical architect must have certification and experience in development, system administration, security administration or system configuration.
The architect will provide excellent, professional client service at all times, tailoring consulting approach to the type of engagement and aligning services with the goals of the company and project.
Competencies and Experience:
- Polished presentation skills to present to clients, at user groups and technology conferences.
- The desire to learn new skills and stay up-to-date on the latest technology.
- 5+ years’ professional experience required; professional services or consulting experience strongly preferred.
- Prior experience implementing, training, or supporting enterprise resource planning software required.
- Deep knowledge with Infor/Lawson suite of products required.
- Relevant Infor certifications or training strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Mentor junior technology staff.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Skills and Programming Languages:
- Expert proficiency in programming languages such as HTML5, Mongoose, Java, Perl, COBOL, Jira, .net, etc.).
- Expert level AWS Cloud Architecture, SQL Server, SSIS, API, IPA, LPL, ION.
- Deep knowledge of network infrastructure including InforOS, AWS, Landmark, Lawson, Active Directory, Azure, and Window Server.
- Report development experience utilizing Infor Birst will compliment this role but not mandatory.
- Ability to resolve issues identified by functional team or by the clients
- Ability to manage high-profile customer relationships.
- Provide the necessary technical trainings to allow customers to be self-sufficient.
- Ability to document and build integrations with third party systems using a variety of platforms and programming languages.
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team environment.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, or related field required or equivalent in years of experience.
- At least 7 years of technical experience.